Thursday, November 13, 2008

When I Grow Up...

I'm gonna be a teacher.
Sounds like a whatever job, but it's so much more than that.
A teacher has students for a year of their lives.
All. Day!
The kids realy get to know you, and look up to you.
A kids future is determined by how they were raised.
I will have thirty influences a year, not including other teachers.
I'm raising up children to be like Christ.
Though I can't speak the name of Jesus, I can sure as heck act like Him!
Children seeing the love of God they might not be getting and seeing at home,

shows them that they ARE loved, they ARE cared for.
I will not let a single child slip through my fingers.
EVERY SINGLE CHILD EVER BORN was born for a reason.
And by the time the year is over, they will have no doubt about it.

These kids are going to be our next presidents, Bill Gates', even plumbers!
They need to be treated like they are that important to us.

Kids understand more than we know.
We really need to raise up a generation that is passionate for God.
My generation is falling farther and farther from God.
I WILL NOT watch that happen to this next generation.

1 comment:

Ana Nicole said...

You are amazing, Lindsey. I'm so excited for all you're going to do for the Kingdom. What an impact you'll have! I'm so proud of you. Ily always, AnaNonnaBear. (tee hee)